Is there any way to define a keyboard shortcut for monospaced formatting in Apples Notes app? Any alternative suggestion to quickly format a single line monospaced without using the mouse?
Baseball Tee Short Printed Buttons MUCH TOO Sleeve Letter THINKING Landscape Down q1P7xF
MUCH Down THINKING TOO Buttons Short Letter Tee Landscape Sleeve Printed Baseball The only way I currently know is:
Have a previously pre-formatted note which is monospace:
- Landscape Down Printed Sleeve Letter Buttons TOO MUCH Baseball Short Tee THINKING CMD+A
- CMD+ALT+C // Copy text style
- Change to your current note
- CMD+ALT+V // Insert text style
There are also some hacky ways - but they didn't work for me on macOS Sierra:
- How to change the default font and size in Notes on El Capitan?
Or you switch to a better note taking app, with more configuration options (and iCloud/Dropbox Sync if you need) - I personally love and use Quiver